Saturday, March 9, 2013

Neutrogena Cosmetics BzzAgent Trial

Neutrogena Cosmetics BzzAgent Trial

My most recent BzzAgent campaign is trying out a new line of Neutrogena cosmetics.  BzzAgent sent me four full size items of make up, all for free!!  Its quite awesome really.  I love make up and getting free products is even more awesome than buying it myself.  

 BzzAgent sent two shades of the new Crease Proof cream eyeshadow wands,  Constant Copper is a light golden shade and the Lasting Taupe is a bit darker brown.  Both are close to skin tone, but they give  a nice shimmer effect.  They work great alone or even better as a base for powder shadow. Below is a photo of the two layered on my eyelid, I used the copper all over then the taupe on the lower lid. They have a really good staying power, I work 12 hours shifts and it stays on all day.  I also have the black Healthy Lengths Mascara on,  its a great mascara that makes my lashes feel stronger and look longer.  The eyeliner is Almay liquid liner in a bronze shade.
 In addition to the eye make up the free Bzz kit included a tube of Moisture smooth color sticks lip balm in sweet watermelon.  It puts a nice light shimmery pink on my lips and as it claims is full of moisture.  It tastes and smells like a variation of watermelon, but not exactly like watermelon. I like the light pink shade, even though its not very pigmented.  It feels nice and smooth.
I love makeup especially FREE BzzAgent makeup!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...